Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Perarasu to produce a film

Perarasu while speaking to the media said,” Thiruthani is a film which has the backdrop of politics and society. The shooting of the film has taken place in Tenkasi. Bharath and Sunaina had danced for the song Yamma Yamma sung by T Rajendhar. I am also composing the music for this film. Now I am listening to stories to produce a film.
In between I am directing a village story based on our culture. There will be no commercial elements in this film. The hero of this film will be a new face. I am selecting other actors from Karaikkudi and Usilampatti. In Thirupachi I have touched a village story. The film which I will be directing now will be totally shot in village.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner