Monday, September 27, 2010

Mansoor dons the role of a cobbler

Mansoor Ali Khan while speaking to the media said,” I have so far acted in 140 films in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam languages. Viyaas is directing a film titled Radham in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.

I am donning the role of a cobbler. I have donned this role for the first time. My get up will be different. I am donning the role of the heroe’s father. Though this role is a cobbler, he is well versed in Shakespeare.

Now I am currently acting in Viruthagiri, Puli Vesham, Anubhavi Raja Anubhavi and Thillu Mullu. I am ready to produce a film again, if I get a story and the director that attract me. I don’t have the intention of directing. I also don’t want to jump into politics.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner