Monday, September 27, 2010

S P Charan says that he is concentrating on acting


S P Charan while speaking to the media said,” I also made my debut in the music like my father. Later on I took up to film production and acting. Now I am concentrating in acting.

Initially it started in a jolly full way and then I started acting for friend’s sake. Now I am very much involved in acting. I am getting lots of offers that suit me. I am selecting the good roles and acting in them.

Many are asking me whether I will act as a hero. I am ready if the producer and director would take the risk. In the recent times, the story is only the hero.

So anybody suitable for the roles according to the story can act in it. Though I am concentrating on acting I will also concentrate in the music also. I will not leave music at any point of time. I have not stopped producing the films. I will make the announcement regarding this in due course.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner