Monday, January 10, 2011

Amala Paul says that there are no call sheet problems


There was news that Amala Paul has been receiving lots of offers after the success of Myna and she has signed for many films and because of this , there are call sheet problems.

Amala Paul while speaking about this said,” After Myna I have been receiving lots of offers. I am acting with Vikram in a film directed by Vijay and also with Ganesh Vinayak in the film titled Mupozhuthum Un Karpaniagal.

I am also doing the female lead role in the film Vettai Arambam directed by Lingusamy. Apart from this I am also acting in a film directed Pandiraj. It is true that I was a little bit confused because I had signed lots of films at the same time. But there were no problems with my call sheet.

I did not win in my first film itself. I have had bitter experiences in my first two films. I had labored very hard for two years for the film Myna. Now I am enjoying the fruits. My goal now is to retain the place which the Tamil people have given me. Because of this I am selecting good stories.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner