Monday, January 31, 2011

Ambika might direct a Tamil film

Ambika is known as a hit heroine not only in Tamil films but also in other languages. Now she is taken the avatar of a director and is directing a Malayalam film.
An interview with her:
Why did you choose Malayalam film?
I will tell the reason when the time comes. I am directing a Malayalam film titled Annabella. My brother Suresh has written the story and screenplay. New faces are debuting in the lead roles. I have written the lyrics and dialogues apart from directing this film. Dr Ranjith is composing the music. The shooting of the film is going on in Kerala. The shooting of this film will be completed in few days.
Will you direct a film in Tamil?
You are asking me this after coming to know that I have become a director. There is a chance to direct a Tamil film this year.
How is your director experience?
It is really a thrilling experience. When I stood before the camera and acted for the first time, I was tensed and scared. I could see the same tension and fear in the faces of the new actors. All the nostalgic things in my acting life came to my mind. It was very interesting.
Have you quit acting?
Everybody has a desire and a dream. I had a dream that I should become a director. Now that has been fulfilled. I will not continue to direct films. Acting is my primary job. I want to always prove that Ambika is a talented actress. Now I am acting in many Malayalam and Tamil films. I am also conducting a programme called Mangaiyar Mandram in KTV.
About Avan Ivan?
Acting in Bala’s film gives us an experience of working in 10 films. I who had acted in more than 150 films have donned a get up that no one can expect. I am donning the role of Vishal’s mother.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner