Monday, January 31, 2011

Anjali's Offer for Glamour Roles

Anjali became popular through the film Angaadi Theru. Now she is currently acting in the film Thoonga Nagaram. She while speaking said," Thoonga Nagaram is being produced by a big production house. Vimal who had acted in Kazhavani is pairing with me. I am very happy to act in this film.
I am donning the role of TV Jockey in a Channel in Madurai. I like my character very much. There is no usual violence in this film. This is a romantic film. Gaurav who is directing this film is very talented. He was an assistant to director K S Ravikumar. I am also acting in the film Mankatha in which Ajith is doing the lead role.
 I am also acting in an A R Murugadoss’s film. I am ready to act glamorously in the films that can bring out my acting skills. Otherwise I will refuse to do glamour roles."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner