Monday, August 3, 2009

Simbhu shares his experiences with Trisha

Simbhu is doing the lead role in the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya directed by Gautham Menon. Trisha is pairing with him in this film. Simbhu shared his experience about working in this film recently,” This is a beautiful romantic story. I am donning the role of an assistant director. Trisha is donning the role of a Malayalee girl. The story is about the romance which blossoms between us. The screenplay and making style will be entirely different compared to the other films I had acted. A R Rahman’s compositions have come out exceedingly well. We have shot three songs in Malta Islands. We have planned to shoot the climax scene in New York. We will be proceeding to America in few days.
Many are asking that why I am acting in a film which has no action scenes. This story is suitable to my age. I can act in love stories only at this age. I can do other roles after some years. I have acted normally as I have acted in other films. My acting in this film will be very pragmatic. I was able to act in this film without tension because of Gowtham Menon. This film will entertain all quarters of people. After this I will act in a film Valiban. I will also be directing this film which is being produced by Nic Arts Chakravarthy.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner