Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kadhal Sandhya denies her romance with Santhanoo

There are rumors that Sandhya of Kadhal fame is deeply love with Santhanoo, When asked her about this she said,” I don’t know how these rumors are being spread.
I know Santhanoo even before I came into cinema. Whenever I use to meet Saranya, her brother Santhanoo used to be there. We use to converse. But how can you call this love. In our friends get together we both are invited.
We both participate in these parties. It is not possible to avoid him. In fact his sister Saranya is the one who told us about these rumors. With regard to my name linked with the other co stars, it is purely rumors and there is no truth in it.All these kind of rumors are common in tinsel world. As far as I am concerned I want to be friendly with everyone.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner