Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Popular pair Aarthi and Ganesh to get married

Both Aarthi and Ganesh are the popular pairs in the small screen as well as big screens. They have started acting right from the young age.
Their super ten programme was one among the best. After this they continue to act in many shows and programmes. Now they have decided to join in their marriage also. The marriage is to take place with the blessings of the elderly on 10th of next month atGuruvayur Temple.
The reception is to be held at Hotel Accord in T Nagar, Chennai on 25th. Members of the film fraternity are likely to grace the occasion in large numbers. Aarthi while speaking about her marriage said,” Many of the people are thinking that we AR are in love. But the fact is that we both are acting in lot of films.
In the same way we have participated in lot of programmes together. During our younger days we had acted in the film titled En Thangai Kalayani. But till last three months I did not feel any thing. My elder sister’s marriage took place some 9 months ago. After this I started thinking about my marriage.
My life centres around cinema, so I felt it would be better if a person belonging to cinema will be more understanding and suitable for me. I wanted a person who would respect my parents, have passion for cinema, good sense of humor, God fearing and above all a good person.I found all these traits in Ganesh. So I chose him and told him about this recently. He was also in search of a good life partner like me after the demise of his mother and grandmother.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner