Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nayanthara is upset over rumors

Nayanthara is currently pairing with Arya in the film Boss Engira Bhaskaran and also in Telugu film with Balakrishna. She is also acting currently in an untitled Malayalam film.

There are lot of rumors these days about Nayanthara and Prabhu Deva. Nayanthara who is currently in Hyderabad while speaking to the media said,” I came to cinema in 2003.

At that time I did not have any big aim. I thought of quitting films after acting in a film. But time has made me an eternal actress. Name and fame flooded me. I will be happy if my film is a hit and sad if it is a flop. But for time being a situation has never risen to make me sad. The Tamil film Aadhavan, Malayalam film Body Guard and Telugu film Adurs in which I have done the female lead role were great hits.

What else can give me that much happiness. People who meet me ask that Meena and Navya Nair has got married, when will be my marriage. I don’t have the answer for this question. Marriage is an important thing in one’s life. It will not happen when we wish. It will happen when the time comes.
I will not oppose marriae love and at the same time I am not against the marriage arranged by parents. In case if my marriage will be a love marriage. It will take place only with the approval of my parents and brother in Dubai. There are lot of rumors about me these days. I don’t want to comment about it. Earlier these rumors use to hurt me. Now I am used to it. My parents have faith in me.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner