Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thamanna has no plans for Bollywood


Thamanna while speaking to the media said,” I have completed the films Sura, Thillangadi and Paiyya. Next I am pairing with Dhanush in a film directed by Hari and another film with Karthi directed by Shiva. The shootingof these films are to commence soon. I am also pairing with Allu Arjun in a Telugu film Badrinath directed by V V Vinayak.
Apart from this I am acting in a Telugu film with Naga Chaitanya and a film directed by Sukumar. I will be concentrating in Tamil and Telugu films only. For time being I have no intention of acting in Hindi films. I will be able to act in 4 or 5 films per year. I have that many commitments. Though I act in commercial roles, I am bringing out my acting skills. I am doing this right from the beginning.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner