Monday, October 13, 2008

B'day bash for Sneha


Actress Sneha, the monalisa smile damsel celebrated her birthday in a grand manner on Sunday. She visited Balavihar, a home for the mentally challenged in Chennai and distributed sweets on the occasion.
Later she called on the reporters and spoke about her forthcoming projects and her aspirations.
Sneha says, "I had been to Karpagambal temple and offered prayers. I offered my prayers seeking the Almighty to get me the national award at least this year."
"Though I have been acting in a host of films, I never think that I am the numero uno actress here. I don't believe in the number game, she says and adds, "I choose my films with great caution. I will enact the role only if it impresses me."
Sneha presently acts in a movie, made by the inspiration from Vyjayanthi IPS says, "It is a nice role. I would love to do different roles. It is my first as an action-packed venture and I underwent stunt classes for the same."
It's a firm no for me even if I am offered a huge sum to do an item numbers, says Sneha stubbornly. The actress moved in to a new home on this occasion of her birthday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner