Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hassini exceeds her limit in Velvi


Hassini made her debut in the film Velvi which is doing moderately at the box office. Her glamorous act has exceeded the limits especially in the bedroom scenes. Speaking about this she explained that,” My original name is Megna but since there are two or three actresses bearing this name I have decided to change my name to Hassini.
Basically I am from Andhra but I was settled in Chennai right from my child hood and hence I could speak good Tamil. Velvi is my first film. It is very difficult to get the opportunity of heroine. But I got this chance so I agreed to act in this movie. I did the role of Thulasi and the character demanded glamour as per the story. So I agreed to this glamorous role. I myself felt that some scenes were more than the limit. Especially I had to be more glamorous and a little bit vulgar in the scene where the villains are murdered. I told the director that I felt a little bad doing the scene. But he told me if I don’t act in this scene they will use a dupe.
But if they make a dupe act in place of me they would have shot the scene in an obscene manner. This would put me in a more awkward situation because the audience will be under the impression that I had done the scene. Hence I decided to do the role myself without using the dupe”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner