Friday, January 16, 2009

Actress Karthika Interview


Winning laurels for her recent release 'Dindukal Sarathi', actress Karthika speaks on her working experience for the film…
How is your experience in Dindigul Sarathi?
This film is a remake of the successful Malayalam film which was released some twenty years ago. I was offered the lead role to act in this film. Many told me to think twice before signing this film because Karunas was the hero of this film. But I had confidence in the story and moreover the film was released worldwide by Sun Pictures and because of this I had earned the good name.
What are your current films?
I am acting in Nootruku Nooru with Vinay, Aru Maname, Naalai Namadhe and Ghouse Doopam in Malayalam.
Do you think that you can act with young heros after acting with a comedian?
I am acting with young actor Vinay in the film Nootruku Nooru which is being produced by veteran director K Balachandar. Selva who has given hit films is directing Aru Maname. I am acting as a road worker. I am acting without any make up in this film. Naalai Namadhe is being directed by popular Malayalam film director Vinayan. I think the above matter will suffice for the question. As far as I am concerned the story is important for one's success.
Which language would be your priority Malayalam or Tamil? I have acted more than 25 films in Malayalam. I have almost acted with all the actors in Malayalam. Now I will concentrate in Tamil films only. I have to achieve a lot in Tamil films.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner