Saturday, January 3, 2009

I don’t mediate for anybody says Sana Khan of Silambattam

When Sana Khan was asked whether she was mediating between Simbhu and Nayanthara she said,” Romance and clashes are their personal matter. Why should I poke my nose in their personal matter? One can love 10 girls at a time or once girl can love 10 boys at a time. It is their entire personal wish. I have mentioned that Trisha is my favourite actress.
People ask me that if I don’t like the number one actress Nayanthara. How can I say that I like her when actually I don’t like her. I cannot change my personal opinion. I don’t need to mediate for anybody. Both have their mobiles. They can speak if they want.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner