Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pandiraj to direct new faces

After Pasanga, Pandiraj will be directing a film with new faces. Speaking about this, he said,” Pasanga has earned me a good name.

In order to retain this good name, I am taking some time to direct my next film. I went to my native place to write the story. The next film which I am directing will have a different back drop.

The story line will also be totally different from my earlier film. New faces will be starring in this film. I am giving importance for comedy in this film. I am yet to finalize the other details. Talks are going on with regard to this.

I have planned to commence the shooting of this film during the month of December. The International Film Festival is to be held next month in Goa.
My film Pasanga has been selected for screening in this festival. This film is also being sent for other film festivals.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner