Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reema Sen’s 10 years beauty

Reema Sen who had come to acting 10 years ago looks same as she was before. The whole Kollywood is stunned by her stills in Aayirathil Oruvan.
There is also a duet song with Parthiban in this film. While speaking about this to the media, she said,” Aayirathil Oruvan is an important film in my career. I had worked hard and also waited patiently for this film. Because of this I will yield the best result.
I am happy when many are telling that I am looking more beautiful than before. I have put on some weight. Apart from this cameraman Ramji has shown me beautifully. Many are telling re entry and second innings. There is nothing like that. If this picture succeeds, I will get lot of offers. I will be able to select good roles.That’s all. I did not want to act in any other film until I completed Aayirathil Oruvan. Because I felt that I may be called at any time for this film. I felt that I should not be committed to any other film. Now you can see me in many Tamil films.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner