Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simbhu's Title For Premgi


Premgi Amaran is on a high with Goa round the corner. Says he, “Not only am I the hero in the film but I also have a heroine that’s international, from Australia” he laughs in glee. The man is also on a high for another reason.His dear friend and actor Simbhu has given him a title now. “He calls me Mini Little Superstar” says Premgi. And whats the reason? “ I have done imitations of the superstar and others in Goa and since Simbhu found it very good, he called me Mini Little Superstar, since he himself is called little superstar”Let’s await Premgi’s magic in Goa next and see how much the title suits him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner