Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ajmal speaks about his current films



Ajmal while speaking to the media said,” I am acting with Jeeva in the film Ko directed by K V Anand. I am happy that I am acting with my senior Jeeva. I am doing a negative role in this film.

I am also acting in a film titled Karappan Patti directed by Prabhu who is an assistant of director Shankar. I am donning dual roles in this film for the first time. This film pertains to two periods. The shooting of this film is to begin soon.
With regard to my vision about Tamil cinema, I wish to say that many innovative things are happening in Tamil cinema than other languages. Recently when I saw the film Aayirathil Oruvan in the theaters ,I was stunned.
I felt like congratulating the director if he happened to be there somewhere. The director has made this film on par with the Hollywood film Avatar. James Cameroon took 20 years to make this film while it took only few years to complete Aayirathil Oruvan. We should give our support to such films. Only this will pave way for better films.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner