Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chat with actor Dhanush



Dhanush who is busy acting in the film Mappillai gave a mini interview to the media:
What happened to Malai Nerathu Mayakkam?
We started this film as a comedy film. The shooting of the film took place for 10 days. But due to some reasons this film was postponed. Now we are planning to change the story a little bit.

It seems you are not working for your dad?
My brother and I are in this field only because of my father only. Our father has given us a lot of freedom. After completing my present commitments I will act in my father’s film either this year or next year.
It seems Trisha has refused to act with you?
When she was acting with me in Aadukalam, she got the opportunity to act in a Hindi film. Because of this she quit this film. We also understood her plight and allowed her to go.
About director Mithran Jawahar?
He gave a hit film Yaaradi Nee Mohini for our production house. It is very easy to work with him. Because of this we joined once again in the film Kutty. We are also once again joining in our next film.
It seems there is a good reception for you in Telugu film industry?
It is not so. Audiences there know very little about me. They know me because some of my Tamil films are being dubbed in Telugu. There is no good market for me there.
Will you continue to sing?
My wife and I never expected that the song we sung for Aayirathil Oruvan would be such a hit. My brother made me to sing because he wanted a drunkard voice who would sing badly. I sang this song without any expectations. I am not interested in singing. Because of this I will not risk singing in my films.
Will you act with Simbhu?
The story, producer and director should be there as expected if I am to act with Simbhu. It is a rare thing for such a thing to happen. If at all happens I am ready to act with Simbhu.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner