Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am in no hurry: Trisha

Trisha’s wait might have ended yesterday when ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ saw the light of the day. However, the actress says she is in no hurry to sign new projects and is choosy before signing on the dotted line.
"I would like to be very careful as my career is at an important phase now. I want to look at good scripts and concentrate only on a few films at a time. Number game is no more an issue," she says.
Saying there is space for every star based on their hard work and talent, Trisha says anyone aspiring to make it big in films can find their own niche in today's industry scenario, where talent is given utmost importance.
On 'Vinnaithandi Varuvaya', she says, "The expectations made me nervous. However, I am happy about the feedback the film is getting now. Because, the script is all about romance with a refreshing treatment. It's a role I enjoyed to the full."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner