Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shreya say that she prefers love marriage



Shreya while speaking to the media said,” Lots of people are appreciating me for my acting in the film Kutty. Lots of letters are pouring in saying that I am looking more beautiful.
This makes me happy. The secret of my beauty is meditation and Yoga. I would have become a dancer if I had not come into cinema. The dance sequence in which I danced with Vijay in Azhagiya Tamil Magan is most unforgettable experience in my life.
Beach is my favourite spot in Chennai and in Kovai it is Eesa Yoga Ashram. Whenever I go there I will make it a point to stay there. I am currently acting in the film Chikku Bukku. I am donning a glamour role in this film. I will act with Vijay once again.
At this point of time lot of young girls aspire to become actresses. Don’t leave this dream. Work hard to achieve this. Tamil cinema is dominated by male heroes. This should change. I want to act in roles where importance is given to heroine.Rajnikanth is my favourite hero. In Hindi Sharukh Khan is my favourite hero. Among actresses I like Trisha and Madhubala. I want to pair with Ajith. I am interested in love marriage than arranged marriage. But I have not made up my mind about marriage for time being.’

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner