Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Priyamani rubbishes romantic link with Jagapathi



National award winning Priyamani has awesome screen chemistry with prime star Jagapathi Babu! And they have co-starred in a number of films like Pellaina Kothallo, Pravarakhyudu, Sadhyam and Baburao… Ninnodala! But does it mean that both actors have any relationships beyond professional boundaries?
Unfortunately, this is what a few Telugu newspapers and websites had written recently about the duo’s relationship. Annoyed by these reports, Priyamani dismissed all speculative and unsubstantiated reports, saying that they are figments of some ugly mind’s imagination.
“I acted with Jagapathi Babu in my first Telugu film, which became a big hit. Then I have acted with him in the recently released Pravarakyudu which has also been received well. My next release Sadhyam is also with him. But I have also acted with other heroes like Tarak (NTR), Ravi Teja and Nitin. Just because I have worked with Jagapathi in many films, you cannot link me with him. I enjoy a good friendship with him and there is nothing more than that,” she said.
Priyamani is now busy shooting for her second Kannada film Eno Onthara featuring Golden star Ganesh in the lead. The shooting is progressing in Chickmagalur. After the current schedule, the unit will move to Greece to shoot two songs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner