Monday, April 12, 2010

Telugu actor Prabhas to act in Tamil film



Samudrakani who is currently acting in an untitled film directed by Sasikumar will bedirecting two films. While speaking about this, he said,” I had directed the Telugu film Sambo Siva Sambo which is the remake of the Tamil film Nadodigal. I will be directing a film produced by Sasikumar. He will also do the lead role in that film.
The shooting of this film will commence during the month of July. I will act in a film if it has a character. In the beginning of next year, I will be directing a film in Tamil and Telugu. I will beintroducing the Telugu hero Prabhas in Tamil film. I am writing a screenplay and dialogues based on the novel ‘Sivam’ written by Indira Soundarajan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner