Saturday, July 31, 2010

Samira Reddy: I love Gowtham Menon


Samira Reddy says,” I am a great fan of Gowtham Menon. Though my role was small in Vaaranam Aayiram, I got lot of fans because of him. I love Gowtham Menon.”

Samira Reddy was a glamour doll in Bollywood but Gowtham Menon made her dress modestly in the film Vaaranam Aayiram and showed her as a beautiful angel. Because of this film, Samira Reddy had got a good name in Tamil cinema. Now again she is acting in Gowtham Menon’s film. The film is being produced by Gowtham Menon and is titled Nadunisi Naaigal. Samira Reddy eyes widen when she speaks about this film.

She said,” You will see a different Samira Reddy in this film. This film will create great thrill in the theatres. This film and I will be much spoken. I am not interested in glamour roles alone. I like to journey in everything.

Though my role in Vaaranam Aayiram was small I was able to earn lot of fans. But I was the heroine in Asal but many people did not like that. Now I will be choosy and act in selected films. I am a great fan of Gowtham Menon. It is a great gift for me to act once again in Gowtham Menon’s film. I love Gowtham Menon.

Both Asal and Vaaranam Aayiram had good stories. Above all I like Ajith and Gowtham Menon. That is why I agreed to act in these films. That doesn’t mean that I will act in the films directed by popular directors. I liked the Tamil film Kaaka Kaaka very much. So when Gowtham Menon called me to act in Vaaranam Aayiram, I was thrilled.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner