Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vasundra asks whether she is a controversial actress


In Vattaram she made her debut with the name Adisaya and now she has changed her name as Vasundra which is her real name.

The hand which held the gun for Peranmai is now holding sickle for the film Thenmerku Paruvakatru. While speaking to the media she said,’ I wanted to act in the role of a village girl. I got lot of stories but only the role in Thenmerku Paruvakatru suited me.Director Seenu Ramasami completely transformed me into a Theni girl. This film made me understand that acting is a painful job.

I transformed myself as a pucca village girl. I stood in the hot sun. I picked thistles from the hilly terrains. Whenever there is no shooting, I use to wander in the village where ever my legs took me.

Village people will ask me which family I belong to. You can see a different Vasundra in this film. Many are asking me that why there is sensational news about me always. I also don’t understand this. I am not a controversial actress. I am slightly naughty. That’s all. May be because of this the news are being spread like this.

Now I have changed this habit after acting in Thenmerku Paruvakatru. I think there will be no sensational news about me in future. There is also news that I am in love with a person who studied with me. I have lot of friends but I am not in love with any one. I am a small girl. I have to achieve lot of things in cinema. This love news is also one of the wrong news.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner