Saturday, October 16, 2010

Glamour is essential to compete says Arundhathi


Arundhathi who made her debut in Vezhuthu Kattu while speaking to the media said,” I who was acting in Telugu and Kannada films have started concentrating in Tamil films.

I am pairing with Harikumar in Bodinayakanur Ganeshan, with Vikranth in Vawaal , with Akil in Karuppar Nagaram and with Vimal in Kalingathu Parani. I am also acting in a Telugu film with Tharaga Rathina which is being directed by Thennavattu Kadhir.

There is no truth in the news that I am demanding excessive salary. But at the same time, is it wrong for me to expect the salary I deserve according to my work. Many are asking me about the glamorous bathing scene which I have did in Bodinayakanur Ganeshan.

There are lots of heroines in Tamil cinema. There is a tough competition between them. There is no other go but to act in such scenes in order to compete with them.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner