Saturday, October 16, 2010

S P Jananathan comments on 10 people


The audio CD was released recently of the film Thenmerku Paruva Katru. Director Jananathan while speaking on this occasion said, “Director Seenu Sami of this film had asked me to come earlier before the release of the CD, He wanted to hear me the songs beforehand.

I told him not to play the songs beforehand. Even it was my film, I will not play it before hand. If you show the film to 10 people,5 will say what an useless film he has made and the other five will say that the film is superb. We cannot believe this.

When I screened Lee for the producer R B Chowdary, he was clapping hands for every scene. I told him the length of the film is big and we have to trim it. He said no. When In reminded him that this film has Jeeva in the lead role, he understood. Then, I reduced the length.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner