Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thamanna says that salary is not important to her


Now Thamanna is bounded with lot of controversies. There is news that she has hiked her salary due to her continuous hits. It seems she has refused to act in Lingusamy’s Vettai because she did not get the demanded salary.

There are also news that she is in love with Karthi. When asked her about this, she said,” There is no truth in the news that I am demanding excessive salary. Money is not important for me.

My idea is to act in good films. I decide to act in films based on the story and other criteria. There are various reasons for me not to act in the film Vettai. I have high regards for Lingusamy.

It was a beautiful and sweet experience for me to act in his Paiyya. I liked the story of Vettai narrated to me. But I did not have the call sheet. Currently I am acting in two Telugu films and one Tamil film. I will also be pairing with Dhanush in a film to be directed by Hari.

I am also been signed to pair with Junior NTR. When I am so busy, how is it possible for me to act in Vettai? There are also rumors that I am in love with Karthi. It is not true. I have refused this many times earlier.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner