Wednesday, January 21, 2009

'Don't blame me' –Nayanthara breaks out

Nayanthara has been pounced with whole lots of criticisms on her skin shows and same style of performance in all her films. Nayanthara who's so distressed with these stories broke out saying 'Please don't bother about me that donning glamorous roles failed down my career.
In fact, performing glamorous role for the first time in Billa offered me turning point'. She continued adding, 'I am not voluntarily picking up such offer and I can't refuse the offers when it is extended from big stars'.
Her statements are somewhat acceptable as she is offered to play prominent role in Malayalam films. She does the deglamorized roles with lower remuneration of Rs. 15Lakhs.
While for Tamil and Telugu, she demands Rs. 1.5 Crores. Whom do you think is to be blamed? Directors offering her such roles or Nayanthara;
Type your comments here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner