Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jayaram apologizes for his remark on Tamil women



In a Malayalam TV Channel, actor Jayaram had commented something wrong about his servant maid. He has mentioned the servant has fat, black buffalo.
This statement has irked the feelings of many factions of Tamilians. South Indian Film Actors Association has asked Jayaram to apologize for this. Jayaram has sent his apologies letter to association. He has mentioned,” I will never talk ill about my Tamil people.Tamil people who are the people who have welcomed me and rendered me support. If I hurt their feeling it is like mocking my mother. If I had hurt anybody feelings in the interview given by me, I apologize wholeheartedly.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner