Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simbu speaks on walking out of Ko



Actor Simbhu celebrated his 26th birthday yesterday in Chennai. On this occasion he spoke to media.

It seems you are not acting in Ko?
Yes. Since it will take time to change the structure of the story, it requires time. Because of this I am not acting in it.
About Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya?
For the first time I am acting under the direction of Gowtham Menon. I use to enjoy his stylish films. This film will also be stylish. I am donning the role of an assistant director. I have started acting in good films. I will continue to choose good stories. Now you will be able to see a new Simbhu from now onwards.
About Direction?
I will give importance to acting. I am also directing films in regular intervals. This will continue.
Have you got idea of coming into politics?
For time being I have no such idea. I will think about it after I have achieved something in cinema.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner